Disposable Biodegradable Gloves
ANHUJIE Disposable Biodegradable Gloves have the following features:
- ANHUJIE degradable gloves is new type ECO-friendly disposable gloves independently developed by our company, which is completely biodegradable. The product is a world-class innovative scientific and technological achievement.
- ANHUJIE degradable gloves are made of waterborne polyurethane solution, and the production process is ECO-friendly and pollution-free. They can be biologically completely degraded into substances such as H2O and CO2 in 3-6 month in the natural environment without leaving any harmful residues.
- 100% biodegradable, water-based, odorless, silicon free, solvent-free, non-toxic, and will not cause any pollution to the natural environment. The production process is ECO-friendly and pollution-free.
- Nano modification method is adopted to introduce nano materials into waterborne polyurethane system. With orderly and compact molecular structure, our gloves can effectively block smaller viruses and has higher safety.
|Type||Powder free, Beaded cuff, Fingertips textured, Ambidextrous|
|Length||9.5 inch, 240 mm|
|Size||XS, S, M, L, XL|
|Packing||100 pcs/box, 10 boxes/carton|
|Box Size||235*120*65 mm|
|Carton Size||350*245*245 mm|
Quality Assurance Standard
based on ISO2859
|Characteristic||Dimension||Physical Properties||Water Tight|
- difference between black and blue nitrile gloves
- opera long latex gloves
- caremates nitrile gloves dispenser
- msc nitrile gloves
- wells lamont nitrile work gloves 12 pack
- up and up nitrile gloves
- black latex glove left by door burglar
- n-dex nitrile gloves 7005xl
- does latex gloves hurt worms
- 8 mil heavy duty nitrile gloves